Marine sprinkler systems are mostly used for protection of social rooms, living quarters, ro-ro spaces, wheelhouses etc.
PASTOR INŽENJERING has designed and installed sprinkler systems on ships such as:
- Ferry – Sv. Stefan (Sigmarine) – BV,
- Bulk carrier – Gardenia (Transeuropa Shipping Lines) – BV,
- Ferry – Larkspur (Transeuropa Shipping Lines) – BV,
- Crane pipe laying vessel – Seminole (Viktor Lenac) – RINA,
- Ferry – Rapska plovidba (Dalmont, Kraljevica) – HRB.
Marine drencher systems are used on ships to protect ro-ro spaces, and some functional units on special purpose vessels (e.g. cable laying engine rooms on cable laying ships, etc.).
PASTOR INŽENJERING has designed and installed drencher systems on ships such as:
- 4 wagon carriers – NOV 459-462 (Uljanik) – RMRS,
- 2 wagon carriers – NOV 459-462 (Uljanik) – RMRS,
- Multipurpose vessel – Isaac Newton (Uljanik) – GL.
Foam systems are usually used for protection of tanker decks. These systems use monitors with long ranges and great capacities. The materials used for equipment design, as well as foam concentrates must be suitable for use with sea water.
PASTOR INŽENJERING foam systems were used to protect many ships, such as:
- 10 tankers for chemicals and oil products – NOV 315-324 (Brodotrogir) – LRS,
- 4 oil tankers – NOV 456-459 (Brodosplit) – DNV,
- 2 oil tankers – NOV 712-713 (3. Maj) – DNV.
HIGH PRESSURE CO2 SYSTEMS
Marine CO2 systems are primarily used to protect engine rooms and cargo spaces on tankers, passenger and cargo ships. The CO2 extinguishing systems are divided into high pressure and low pressure systems, according to the size of the protected areas and the working pressure in the system. These systems are designed according to the rules of ship registers such as CRS, LR, DNV-GL, BV, RMRS, ABS, HRS etc., and the documentation is approved by the register. All supplied equipment is in compliance with the requirements of the registry and the shipowner.
High-pressure CO2 systems are used to protect areas on ships (up to 6000kg CO2, or 120 to 150 bottles of 67.5l / 45kg CO2), and local extinguishing systems for kitchen hoods, color spaces, dampers and the like.
PASTOR INŽENJERING CO2 systems were used to protect many ships, such as:
- Tanker for chemicals and oil products NOV315-324, (10 boats, BRODOTROGIR) -LRS,
- Multipurpose vessel NOV507 (ULJANIK) -GL,
- Wagon carrier NOV498,499 (ULJANIK) -RMRS,
- Bulk carrier NOV470 BRODOSPLIT-BV,
- Livestock carrier NOV428-RINA.
LOW PRESSURE CO2 SYSTEMS
The basic characteristic of these systems is the ability to store large amounts of carbon dioxide, thus protecting areas of large volumes. The low pressure tank is insulated and within the system there are two autonomous refrigeration units that maintain constant pressure and temperature, and are actuated alternately in a defined time period, at the same time serving as a working and a spare unit.
These systems are designed according to the rules of ship registers such as CRS, LR, DNV-GL, BV, RMRS, ABS, HRS etc. and the documentation is approved by the registry. All supplied equipment is in compliance with the requirements of the registry, and the shipowner. Our current reference includes more than 40 low pressure tanks, most of which contain 50700 kg of CO2 for extinguishing.
Here are just a few of them listed:
- Transportation up to 7000 vehicles NOV513 + 4 options-currently under construction – car carrier (5 ships, ULJANIK) -BV,/li>
- Transport to 4900 vehicles NOV705-707-car carrier (3 ships, 3.MAJ) -GL,
- RO-RO – vehicle transport NOV472-483 – RO-RO-car carrier (7 boats, ULJANIK) -RINA,
- Bulk carrier NOV470 (BRODOSPLIT) -BV/CRS.
In addition to equipment of our own production, as distributors, for marine systems we deliver light signaling equipment such as E2S, and measuring and control devices such as Minimax, Intra-Automation GmbH, Danfoss, Pepperl + Fuchs, Kubler , Vega etc.
For marine systems, we supply equipment approved by various IACS Group registries such as Lloyd’s, Bureau Veritas, DNV-GL, RINA, RMRS, CRS and others.
PARALLEL SIGNALIZATION AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
Pastor inženjering designs, supplies and assembles electrical control cabinets for engineering systems as part of an offshore installation.
For remote signaling of various statuses of individual parts of the shutdown system or for a better display of the signal, Pastor inženjering designs and installs various types of parallel system status indicators.